|What are the photo rules and regulations? - Show this answer|
|What are the photo rules and regulations? - Hide this answer|
|1. The maximum file size your photo can be is 2MB (2000Kb).
2. Please make sure that your picture is in one of the following digital formats:
BMP, GIF, JPG, JFIF, JPEG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, PCX, PIC, PICT, or TGA.
3. Although a photo is not essential, It'd be nice to see who you are. Upload a photo showing your face from the front. Try to choose a photo in which your face can be clearly seen, and the lighting is good.
4. Avoid small photos. Your photo must be at least 150 pixels wide x 150 pixels high.
5. For best results use a photo that is at least 400 pixels wide x 400 pixels high.
6. Try to select a photo that was taken recently and one that represents you.
7. Nude pictures are not allowed.
8. Obscene, sexual or otherwise offensive photos will be removed. Repeat offender's accounts will be deleted.
|Why is my photo cropped? - Show this answer|
|Why is my photo cropped? - Hide this answer|
|As a rule we do not crop our member's photos unless the particular photo exceeds the large photo requirement.
You can access your original photo by clicking the "My Account" tab on top of the home page, then click on the "View Photo" tab, there you will find each of your large photos as they were submitted.
Please note that every photo entered into the system is re-sized from the original version.
We create a medium size photo as well as a thumbnail version from the original photo. These are used in the search results and the profile view.